- We look forward to sharing with you our events in 2021 as soon as they become available
- November 23, 2020-ABPA Small Business Task force once again stood in unity with Pastor John Harrell during a large scale food drive in Broadview, IL. The event was attended by a number of elected officials including U.S Congressman Danny Davis.
- November 12, 2020-ABPA hosted it’s annual awards meeting to honor first responders in the Arab American Community. Also, U.S Senator Dick Durbin and U.S Congressman Sean Casten were our guest speakers
- August 10, 2020-ABPA’s Small Business Task Force had the distinct honor to stand with Proviso M.B Pastor John Harrell and his new community organization named Black Man United
- Monday, March 9, 2020– Youth STEM Success Path, Aqsa School, 7361 West 92nd Street Bridgeview, Illinois
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018- Annual Awards Dinner at The Estate By Gene and Georgetti, 9421 W Higgins Road, Rosemont, Illinois
- October 27, 2018– Food 4 Life Forum, IMAN 2747 W. 63rd St. Chicago
- March-October – Complimentary Seminars: The Cornerstones Of Financial Stability and Wealth Building
- June 28, 2018- ABPA Hosts Maisoon Ali, Bank of Palestine
- May 10, 2018-Emerging Leader Reception at Marriott Oak Brook, 1401 W 22nd Street, Oak Brook, Illinois
- April 25, 2018- Emerging Leaders E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Workshop
- April 5, 2018 – Nuclear Science Fair at Exelon Corp., Warrenville, IL.
- March 7, 2018– Progressive Networking Dinner at Pazzo’s Mediterranean, 11 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL