Are you a college student looking to gain valuable experience in Social Media Marketing, Community Organizing, or Business Development? Come join one of the fastest growing business organization in the state of Illinois. The Arab-American Business and Professional Association is currently seeking interns who are innovative, hardworking, and highly value the importance of grass roots organizing. Applications are now open for paid internships beginning in August 2023. If you want hands on experience, meet high ranking professionals, and help with your future career goals than you would be a great fit to join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist in developing and executing marketing strategy and branding using photography, videography, and other creative mediums. Support with event setup for our workshops, webinars, and board meetings. Establish, maintain, and grow brand partnerships/influencer collaborations and stakeholders.
What You’ll Gain:
We are seeking a Content Creator Intern to work alongside our team. This individual will learn from producers and work alongside the production coordinator, helping to prepare and edit content. They will also gain knowledge on how to prepare and execute events. Our interns will be supported in achieving networking, business development, tech setup, and troubleshooting experience.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, positive-minded, and able to exercise good judgment. We require you to be compassionate about mission-minded work and enjoy working in a diverse environment. Past experience is a major plus!
• Increase followers on social media
• Conceptualize, plan, video, and edit final marketing videos (Short advertising videos for social media platforms)
• Keep and grow brand partnerships/influencer collaborations.
• Stays up to date with the latest digital and social trends
• Enjoys brainstorming and developing ideas through to completion.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced setting with strong project and time-management skills
• Other duties as assigned may include maintaining databases, attending evening events, setting up and cleaning up after events